Booking request

  • M
  • T
  • W
  • T
  • F
  • S
  • S
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30
  • 31
1
1556668800
1
1
en
1
1

Available

Booked

Only the entire Wälderhus Tamegger is available to rent.

There is space for between two and 10 guests, additional guests only on inquiry.

€ 660.00 per day for up to six guests, all additional guests € 68.00 per day.

Three nights’ minimum stay, (seven nights over Christmas / New Year’s Eve)

Towels, bed linen, tea towels, fully equipped kitchen, electricity, heating and water costs are included in the price.

Final Cleaning 150,-

We’re obliged to additionally charge the visitor’s tax of € 1.65 per person and day.

Pets are unfortunately not permitted.

Your reservation will become binding when the down payment of 30% of the total price has been transferred to our bank account. The remaining 70% is due 14 days before arrival at the latest.

Please get in touch with us as quickly as possible should you need to cancel your booking. We might have somebody else on hand and thus might be able to oblige you in regard to your cancellation.

We would, however request your understanding for the fact that the following fees will be charged for cancellations in accordance with the Allgemeine österreichische Hotelsvertragsbedingungen (AGBH – General Austrian Hotel Contract Conditions):

Three months before arrival 30%, one month before arrival 70%, we’ll unfortunately be obliged to charge the full price for cancellations made in the last week before arrival.

Wälderhus Tamegger | Dorf 175, A-6942 Krumbach | +43 664 3849943 | hello@waelderhus-tamegger.at | Imprint & Disclaimer | Privacy Policy